Southeast Louisiana Bird-Finding Guide
We thank R. Dan Purrington for writing the original version, and also the many Louisiana birders who have contributed to the update.
This guide contains directions and information about the best birding spots in southeast Louisiana.
Some sections of this guide are under revision. Please send corrections and suggestions to OrleansAudubon@aol.com
2. Grand Isle
4. Jean Lafitte National Historical Park
5. New Orleans City Park and Lake Vista
6. Suburban New Orleans and East Jefferson
7. Eastern New Orleans – Bayou Sauvage NWR
9. Pearl River and the Honey Island Swamp
10. Mandeville, Fontainebleau State Park, Lacombe, Abita Springs and Big Branch NWR